30.8.16

Tanner

Have you ever been to California?

No? Me either.

Tanner was from California, and completely turned me off of the state. He's a good looking kid... Dark hair, dark eyes, typical surfer's body and tan. His dad bought him a night with me for his 21st birthday. What else do you buy a spoiled rich kid that already has everything?

Don't get me wrong, I was very attracted to Tanner. But personality wise, I couldn't stand him. At the end of the day I'm not required to like any of my clients, but being able to tolerate them is slightly helpful.

Originally I was going to fly in to California, but a last minute change of their plans led to me staying in Miami. Something about a famous DJ playing at one of the clubs... I never understood the rave scene. Tanner and his "bros" flew in on the Friday night, ready to party. He had no idea I was waiting in his room, and threatened to call security, but called his father instead. I could hear his snarky voice through the phone "have fun, my son". I tried to hide my eye roll.

Tanner's party boy mood completely changed. He got rid of his friends and turned into a serious man for all of three minutes. He offered me a beverage, which I declined, and started to undress himself.

He paused and pointed at the bed. "So do I just lay there?"  He was serious.

"I'm sorry?"

"Do you do all the work or do I have to.. you know.. reciprocate?"

I paused for a quick minute thinking about how to answer him without sounding like a raging bitch. "It's your night. Whatever you want to do, we'll do." I smiled.

"Sweet... I like it when the girl does all the work." Typical.

He jumped on to the bed.. literally jumped.. and sprawled out. I was still dressed and standing far enough from the bed that he caught my eye roll.

"Is this not your job?" His tone dripping in annoyance. I took too long to answer him so he stood up and walked over towards me. "I'm sure my father would love to hear about what a failure you are. One phone call will end your career."

"That's funny that you think your father has that much power." His father is some hot shot (in his own head) lawyer in Cali that literally no one cares about.

"Try me."

I reached into my bag and pulled out my phone. I debated returning the money and cancelling the night, but instead I sent a quick text to James.

If you don't hear from me in an hour, call 911. (I added the location and room number)

Kay.. be safe! He replied back instantly.

James is cool. He's one of my only friends that I can completely trust with my life. If anything were to happen to me, I know he would be the first one there. He also never questions why I do what I do, which is a bonus.

I looked back up at Tanner, he was standing a few feet away from me with his phone in his left hand.. his eyes never left mine. "So.. do I make the phone call or not?"

I took the few steps towards him and removed the phone from his hand. His complete demeanor changed. I could tell no one has ever challenged him. "Lay on the bed."

"I.. what?"

"Lay on the bed." I repeated. "You tried to threaten my career.. my livelihood.. so now I'm in charge."

"But.. why.."

"Look kid.. you're either going to have the most mind blowing sexual experience or I'm walking out that door. That's completely up to you, but don't even think I won't tell your father that you pussied out."

Tanner's mouth dropped curled up at the side. "Alrighty then."

We did what we did and it was so far below average. I didn't put my one hundred percent in and if he did, then he's gonna need to practice..  A LOT.


**Disclaimer: All stories are true. Names and any identifying details have been changed.**

3 comments:

  1. What's the deal with good looking and cocktails men thinking they don't have to do shit in bed?? Ugh, sorry you had to deal with that whiny little prick! The good news is that you got paid and he'll always rely on daddy's money to get by. I also think it's hilarious that he thought his daddy could ruin your career. BWAHAHAHAHA! Great writing! Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be posting again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete