14.6.16

Paolo

I met Paolo at a party four years ago.

One of my oldest friends, James, and his boyfriend Max have a crazy party every New Years Eve. When I walked in, I immediately locked eyes with Paolo. He has the most stunning bone structure I have ever seen on a human. His eyes are dark like his hair, and his skin tanned like mine. He stood taller than most of the men at the party, and the size of his body made him look more like a bouncer than a party-goer. I stared at him for a whole thirty seconds before it clicked... He's gay.

I spent the rest of the night partying with my friends, but every time I turned around, Paolo was there, watching. He would stare at me with this burning intensity that both terrified me, and turned me on. I pulled James aside and asked him what Paolo's deal was, but he said he didn't know him, that he had tagged along with some other friends. I debated leaving it be, but he had me so intrigued I had to know more about him.

I slipped out onto the balcony, hoping that he would follow me. He did. We locked eyes again, and he made his way over to me.

"This is the first time you've been alone all night." He has the sexiest voice. It's smooth, it's raspy, it's deep and that accent... wow.

"You've been watching me?" I asked, pretending I wasn't aware.

"All night long."

Now if this was any other man, I would have run for the hills terrified. But something about the look in his eyes made me feel comfortable and extremely intrigued. Plus, I thought he way gay.. so what did I have to worry about?

"There's so many sexy men here though. Shouldn't you be eyeing one of them instead?"

He took a step closer to me, wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into him. He didn't say a word, but judging by the rock hard bulge resting on my hip.. I understood. He was not gay. Very, very, not gay.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"My name is Paolo, by the way." Still holding me.

"Juliette. Jules. People call me Jules."

"Nice to meet you Juliette." Holding me tighter.

"Are you going to let go of me anytime soon?" Sass has always been my strongest defense mechanism.

"Do you want me to let you go?" Paolo. So smooth.

"No." I said to myself. "Yes." I said out loud. Paolo let go of me but didn't break the distance between us.  "Why do you keep looking at me like that." I asked.

"You have something." He started. "Something about you, makes me feel like I need to have you. Tonight."

In the background, I could hear the countdown to the new year starting. Ten.. nine.. eight.. seven.. Paolo put his hand on the back of my neck.. six.. five.. four.. Paolo was kissing me before midnight struck. I knew he was right. There was this wild attraction between us, and it needed to be sated.

He took me by the hand and led me out of the party. We made our way through crowds of people and down the street where we ended at a black SUV. Obviously he had a driver. I was so curious as to who he was, but I had other things on my mind. Paolo asked the driver to drive around for 30 minutes and then bring us back to his hotel. The driver nodded and rolled up the partition.

Paolo looked into my eyes and asked "you want this, right?".

I nodded, lifting my dress over my head. Of course I wanted him. He smirked and pulled me closer to him. He undid his belt buckle, and freed himself. I started to stoke him, but he quickly pushed my hand away. He pulled out a condom, ripped the packaging and rolled it over himself. Paolo pulled me on top of him and pushed my thong to the side. He wasted no time.

He entered me slowly at first, allowing me to feel every inch of him. When he felt I was comfortable with his size he picked up speed. Paolo had me screaming his name within minutes. I hadn't cum that fast since college.

When we stopped at the hotel, Paolo led me to his room, and in one swift motion opened the door and pulled me in behind him. He undressed himself and I stood there admiring the pure perfection of his body. I didn't get a good look in the car. I slowly undressed and made my way over to him. I ran my hands down his chest and looked up into his eyes. The intensity still there. Paolo wanted to shower - so did I if we're being honest.

I don't ever spend a night with a new man, but he had exhausted me to the point that I fell asleep while he was in the shower.

I woke up at 4am, alone. There was a pile of fresh towels beside me on the bed and a note.

"Juliette,

I'm sorry that I could not be there hen you wake up, but I had to leave for the airport.  Take a shower, relax and have breakfast on me. I will be back in town on Thursday and we will speak then.

-Paolo."



**Disclaimer: All stories are true. Names and any identifying details have been changed.**

1 comment:

  1. ok I guess it's safe to say that I'm hooked

    ReplyDelete