13.6.16

The Beginning

I've never been the type of girl that needed a man.

Growing up, I wouldn't even give men the time of day. My dad, aka the sperm, left my mom when she was six months pregnant with me, forcing her to become a single mother. It's been me and her my whole life. She raised me to be a strong, independent woman, and I think I've embodied that really well.

My mom was a hard worker her whole life. She worked as a nurse at one of the busiest hospitals in the city, which means she worked long and crazy shifts. I've always admired her for that.

She moved back to live with my grandparents in the Dominican when I was 19. I was just starting to have a life of my own, so I stayed behind. She's been living there ever since. I try and travel back to see her a few times a year, but it seems to be getting harder and harder to find the time to go.

That's when I turned to men. I had been a virgin until then. I hated the idea of a man doing to me, what the sperm did to my mother. She never in my life has talked poorly about him, but know deep down she was broken.

I met David when I was in University. We had most of the same classes, and would always study together. I guess that's how it always starts... you met a guy, spend all of your free time with him and boom, he's in your pants. David wasn't like that though. He never once made a move on me. We would study until the early hours of the morning, and when I offered for him to sleep over, he always slept on the couch.

One night though, we got to talking about our teen years and all of the messed up stuff we got in to. David was telling me about his high school girlfriend and how she was the one he lost his v card to. How awkward it was, and all that.. When it was my turn to speak, I debated telling him about me still being a virgin, but he knew me well enough to read it on my face. He made a joke about him being the one to finally "break" me, and it really got me thinking...

A few drinks later, we were naked. I wasn't drunk, and David didn't take advantage of me. We both knew what we were doing. I just needed a little courage. He must have asked me at least 40 times if I was sure, and every time my answer was yes. David was an okay looking guy, not that it matters how good looking the guy you lose it to is...but hey, it helps. He was pretty average sized too, which made it seem a lot easier.

David kissed me softly at first, but the intensity picked up quickly. He started with his hands, rubbing them up and down my body. He would stop and focus on all of the areas that he knew needed extra attention, making sure I was ready for him. He continued to rub my clit with one hand, sticking one finger at a time inside me and I gasped with pleasure. He would look up into my eyes frequently, as if silently asking permission to continue.

When I was ready, he slowly climbed on top of me, and waited for me to give him the go ahead. I nodded and he slid himself into me, inch by inch. He waited before pulling out again, and for me that was the most painful. I tried not to let him know that though, so I closed my eyes and held my breath until it started to feel better. David continued thrusting in and out of me and although I was sore, it felt like a weight had been lifted off of me. When I came, my whole body tensed up, and I clung onto David for dear life. He finished not long after me, and layed in the bed beside me for what felt like forever.

Me and David continued our sexcapades for the following three years of university. We were never in a relationship though. What we had was easy. Things started to get complicated after we graduated and started working full time. I started looking for other men that could give me what he no longer could.

That's when I realized, I was addicted to sex.



**Disclaimer: All stories are true. Names and any identifying details have been changed.**

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more of this, it's so rare to read a blog about this part of sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about your blog.

    ReplyDelete