20.6.16

The Agreement

Thursday came and went.

I had completely pushed Paolo out of my mind. I wasn't new to the whole casual sex lifestyle. I was actually pretty good at it. You get what you need and you leave. No attachments. No pretending to care about the other person. No regrets. No one had ever promised to find me though.

Friday morning, at around 6 am there was a knock at my door. I was still in bed, so I ignored it. Two minutes later, another louder knock. I figured I better answer before whoever it was broke my door down. I've always slept naked, so I just pulled on a robe and tied it tight around my waist.

"Juliette. You are a difficult woman to track down."

"What the hell are you doing here?" I pulled my robe tighter.

"I told you I wanted to speak with you."

"That's what phones are for. How do you even know where I live?"

"My brother is friends with your friend James." was all he said. I wanted to kill James. He was supposed to have my back- not give my address to random weirdos. "Are you going to invite me in?"

I thought about it for a while. If he was going to kill me... he had the perfect opportunity a few nights ago. I moved to the side, and let him slip by me. "Okay. So why did you need to speak to me? You don't have a disease do you?" I started to panic. That thought had just crept into my mind.

"No." He chuckled. "I have a proposition for you." He sat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other.

"Okaaayyy..." I sat across from him.

"Juliette. I live in Brazil. My brother and I own a company that, well, it doesn't matter what we do, but he runs the American site. I fly in about two to three times a month and would like to see you."

"Oh.. well, I don't do relationships. I'm not your girl, sorry." I stood up, hoping he would follow. He didn't.

"That's not what I'm asking you." He replied sternly. I sat back down.

"Okay so what do you want from me? Sex?" I have to admit.. as much as I was offended, I was still intrigued.

"Yes. I would pay you though. Think of it as a business transaction."

"So you want me to prostitute myself out to you?"

"Juliette. It's not prostitution. You'll be providing a service, and I would be paying for your service. You clearly enjoyed yourself the other night. Why not get paid for it."

I looked at him blankly. Was that not what prostitution was? And I'm pretty sure it's illegal. "I really don't think.."

"I'll have ten thousand dollars for you every visit."

"Why do you feel like you need to pay me?"

"I don't need to. I want to." He kept his stern tone. "Juliette, you have something that I can not stop thinking about. I'm in no position to have emotional relationships, but physical relationships are something completely different. I would expect a few things from you though, that is why I am offering you so much money."

"Such as.."

"You are to always be fully groomed, head to toe. Should there be any event that I need to attend, you will accompany me. There will be times you will have to pretend to be someone you aren't, I will prep you for that. There may also be travelling involved, I will cover those expenses as well. You will sign a non-disclosure agreement. No one is to know about our deal."

I nodded as I was following along with his points. "You're crazy." I said. "There is no way in hell I would ever sell my body. You have balls coming here." I stood up a second time and walked towards the front door. He needed to leave.

"Juliette." Paolo whispered. He had managed to get up and stand behind me without me even noticing. "Please think about this." He traced his finger down my spine, causing me to shudder. "We make each other feel good." He kissed behind my ear. "Think about it." He pulled open my robe, and let it fall to the floor. "I knew you weren't wearing anything underneath." I let out a shaky breath.

Paolo spun me around so I was facing him and with one arm lifted me off the ground. He pinned me against the wall, kissing me softly and rubbing his body against mine. I let out a slight moan and he smirked against my lips. The cold metal of his belt buckle between my legs made me need him more. I was ready and wanting him and he knew that. He put two fingers where his belt buckle was and thrust them inside me.

I moaned again, louder than the first time. He fucked me with his fingers harder and harder. I was on the edge of my orgasm when he pulled them out and put me back on the ground. "What.. Why.. You can't stop now!" I protested, trying to catch my breath.

He pulled a silk handkerchief from his pocket, wiped his fingers and said. "Let me know your decision by the end of the day." Paolo opened the front door and walked out of my house, leaving me naked and very very horny. I stood in shock for all of five minutes before I hopped in the shower and finished myself off. Yes, I masturbate. This is an adult blog.

When I got home from work that night, I found a business card on my side table. I hadn't seen Paolo drop one, but he clearly did. I had been thinking about his "business proposal" all day long. That was all I could think of. There were many reasons for me making the decision that I did.

I picked up my phone and dialed Paolo's number. He picked up on the first ring.

"I'll do it." Was all I said.

"I know." He answered.

The call went dead and I sat in my living room in silence. I debated calling him back and telling him I changed my mind, but I didn't. I loved sex. Why wouldn't I want to be paid for doing what I love?



**Disclaimer: All stories are true. Names and any identifying details have been changed.**

No comments:

Post a Comment